A global leader in economic rehabilitation, NCZ produces green metals while providing a net environmental benefit. Operating Australia’s largest-ever tailings reprocessing and hydraulic mine at Century, Queensland;NCZ is also working to restart copper production at Mt Lyell, Tasmania.
- ~1Mt of zinc concentrate produced since restart of operations, generating c. $100m p.a. in operational cashflow.
- Development to extend the mine life beyond 2030.
- Initial Ore Reserve 23.9Mt at 1.14% CuEq, ~18% of the current total Mineral Resource
- 1.1Mt+ Cu & 0.94Moz Au Mineral Resource
- Resource base enables potential for a multi-decade mine life.
- 100% hydroelectric powered copper production.
- ~28km of existing underground development.
* 09 December 2022 (AUD)
Expo Passes include access to all 3 days of the exhibition, Global Opportunities presentations and complimentary seminars within the Collaboration Arena.Register now